FIVE SIMPLE STEPS TO A WELL-SUPPORTED BIRTHING YEAR
- 1 Visit my CONTACT page to send me a message. The contact form makes it easier for me to respond to you in a timely fashion, as opposed to email. However, you are more than welcome to call 865.679.1375 during my contact hours, M-F 8:30AM to 7PM, if that is better for you.
- 2 I’ll respond within 24 hours. My availability each month is limited in order to maintain the high quality of my doula care. If my calendar is full, I’ll certainly do my best to help you find a good match. I’ll answer any brief questions, and we can schedule your free consult to see if we’re well matched.
- 3 I conduct consults at a local coffee shop, which take about forty-five minutes to one hour. Video chat (Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime) is also available as needed. We’ll get to know one other a bit, discuss your needs, and my services. It's best if both parents are present for this (and our prenatal appointments, if we work together) since we will be a team. Within 24 hours, I’ll email you contracts for any services in which you’re interested.
- 4 I’ll look forward to hearing if you decide we’re a good fit! If so, you’ll be able to sign the contract electronically, and I’ll send an invoice. For birth and/or postpartum clients, my retainer fee is due immediately, with the remainder being due at 36 weeks. A la carte preparing for baby sessions are due in full. I accept major credit cards and bank transfers online, as well as check payments. Remember, payment plans and gift cards are available upon request.
- 5 Once your retainer is received, I am officially on your birthing year support team! I’ll send you a welcome email to clarify details of how and when to contact me, to make sure you have the resources you need, and to schedule any meetings. Don’t hesitate to reach out with your questions or concerns that come up via phone, text or email. Supporting you in this way is a big part of why you've hired me!